Hokenson Group co-founded and is developing the market penetration strategy for Alpine-X, a Joint-Venture with SnowWorld in the Netherlands. SnowWorld is a publicly-traded company that builds, owns, and operates Indoor Ski and Snowsports facilities throughout Europe. Alpine-X will build, own, and operate Indoor Snowsports Facilities throughout the U.S. and Mexico, in key strategic markets.
- Based upon popular International model including SnowWorld Netherlands, SkiDubai, Harbin China
- First U.S. project in Fairfax County VA (Washington DC Area), called “Fairfax Peak”
- Plan to build approximately 20 to 25 additional Alpine-X venues throughout North America
Key Team Members
- John Emery, Former CEO Great Wolf Resorts
- Jim Calder, Former CFO Great Wolf Resorts
- Received Approval from Fairfax County to begin first phase of development at Fairfax Peak
- Partners selected for master planning, engineering,
- Beginning phases of zoning
Funding to Date
- Private Seed Round
Future investment opportunities may be available. Contact Us for more information.